Pet Stuff and Pet Products - PetsLady.com
Looking for great pet stuff? Want to read about the latest new pet products? Or see unbiased reviews on the best products for your pets?
Our team of pet owners and experts here at PetsLady.com review with you the best stuff for your dog, cat, bird, fish, horse, and other exotic pets.
Here are some of our most popular Pet Product articles:
- Top 5 Best Cat Litter Mats That Prevent The Spread of Cat Litter
- 3 Most Important Supplements for Older Dogs and Cats
- 10 Best Products For Your Cat...Sold On Amazon
- Best 10 Products For Your Dog Sold On Amazon
- 5 Best Upright Vacuums for Pet Hair - Reviews and Comparisons
- 10 Hot Products To Keep Your Pets Cool
- 10 More Hot Products To Keep Your Pets Cool
- See all our picks for the most adorable and funny dog and pet costumes.
Subscribe to our "Best Pet Products and Great Pet Stuff" articles.
Warm weather is just around the corner they tell me. That means my dogs get to spend more time outdoors, which they love. And I get to bathe them outdoors instead of in my shower, a humiliating experience for all of us. But I just found a great solution outdoor dog bathing - a portable, Inflatable Dog Shower from Hammacher Schlemmer.
I know, they cost a pretty penny, or rather several pretty euros to be exact, but so do those beautiful dining room chair legs of yours. Whatever you have that's expensive or treasured, you can be sure a new puppy will be totally unable to resist breaking in his teeth by chewing on it.
Most dog beds come complete with stuffing and cover. Sometimes we like the bedding materials inside the cover, other times we like the cover but don't care for the materials inside. One always wears out before the other, but we end up throwing out the cover and the stuffing and buying a whole new dog bed. Molly Mutt has come up with a great idea, a do-it-yourself dog bed.