Pet Stuff and Pet Products - PetsLady.com
Looking for great pet stuff? Want to read about the latest new pet products? Or see unbiased reviews on the best products for your pets?
Our team of pet owners and experts here at PetsLady.com review with you the best stuff for your dog, cat, bird, fish, horse, and other exotic pets.
Here are some of our most popular Pet Product articles:
- 3 Most Important Supplements for Older Dogs and Cats
- 10 Best Prducts For Your Cat...Sold On Amazon
- Best 10 Products For Your Dog Sold On Amazon
- 5 Best Upright Vacuums for Pet Hair - Reviews and Comparisons
- 9 Best Pet Products Of 2012 - Winners of Global Pet Expo
- 10 Hot Products To Keep Your Pets Cool
- 10 More Hot Products To Keep Your Pets Cool
- See all our picks for the most adorable and funny dog and pet costumes.
Subscribe to our "Best Pet Products and Great Pet Stuff" articles.
I bet you just love Buddy coming in shaking off all that water on the floor, hard snow stuck to his fur, him quaking with shivers from the cold. The new wearable Towel Togs is the perfect solution for this weather. In fact, it's a great solution for summer too, when Buddy decides to cool off in the lake or under the sprinkler system.
If you have a cat whose breath, pee, and poo all stink, you'll want to know about Good Bye Odor, an "internal waste deodorizer." "A what?" you may rightly ask. Well, this product aims to introduce new enzymes and amino acids to your cat's digestive system so his "effuse" is not offensive.
There are more than 300 members of the parrot family and many of them, from the large macaw to the budgerigar (budgie Parakeets), make wonderful pets. Parrots are very social birds and they love to explore and, of course, "talk." But anyone who owns a pet parrot knows that these highly intelligent birds need a lot of interaction, companionship, and challenging toys to keep them happy and healthy.