Pet Stuff and Pet Products - PetsLady.com
Looking for great pet stuff? Want to read about the latest new pet products? Or see unbiased reviews on the best products for your pets?
Our team of pet owners and experts here at PetsLady.com review with you the best stuff for your dog, cat, bird, fish, horse, and other exotic pets.
Here are some of our most popular Pet Product articles:
- Top 5 Best Cat Litter Mats That Prevent The Spread of Cat Litter
- 3 Most Important Supplements for Older Dogs and Cats
- 10 Best Products For Your Cat...Sold On Amazon
- Best 10 Products For Your Dog Sold On Amazon
- 5 Best Upright Vacuums for Pet Hair - Reviews and Comparisons
- 10 Hot Products To Keep Your Pets Cool
- 10 More Hot Products To Keep Your Pets Cool
- See all our picks for the most adorable and funny dog and pet costumes.
Subscribe to our "Best Pet Products and Great Pet Stuff" articles.
Of course you know that given the choice cats would not drink much water at all. In the wild, they get their fluids from the raw meats and fish they consume. Dehydration is very serious in cats, so we need to do everything we can to encourage water consumption. Running water is very soothing to cats, and it encourages them to drink. Instead of wasting the water in your bathroom sink, try an adorable Frog Watering Hole Fountain.
I hate it when apes get to use technology before I do. But indeed, an organization called Orangutan Outreach has deployed iPads fo several orangutan houses in zoos across North America through its Apps For Apes program. And, of course, apes are loving them. They even use iPad's FaceTime to communicate with each other face to face.
Think your dog's safety harness is really safe? You may have to think again...