Pet Stuff and Pet Products - PetsLady.com
Looking for great pet stuff? Want to read about the latest new pet products? Or see unbiased reviews on the best products for your pets?
Our team of pet owners and experts here at PetsLady.com review with you the best stuff for your dog, cat, bird, fish, horse, and other exotic pets.
Here are some of our most popular Pet Product articles:
- Top 5 Best Cat Litter Mats That Prevent The Spread of Cat Litter
- 3 Most Important Supplements for Older Dogs and Cats
- 10 Best Products For Your Cat...Sold On Amazon
- Best 10 Products For Your Dog Sold On Amazon
- 5 Best Upright Vacuums for Pet Hair - Reviews and Comparisons
- 10 Hot Products To Keep Your Pets Cool
- 10 More Hot Products To Keep Your Pets Cool
- See all our picks for the most adorable and funny dog and pet costumes.
Subscribe to our "Best Pet Products and Great Pet Stuff" articles.
Before you put your hyperactive and/or anxious puppy or dog on Prozac, why not try one of the non-prescription natural products often recommended by veterinarians for 'nervous' Buddys and Bellas, whether they are situationally fearful or just 'high strung."
I love the notion of swimming with dolphins. I find them to be incredible creatures, beautiful, elegant, and intelligent. But keeping up with them would be a problem--unless you had the Dolphin Jet-pack...
There are some veterinarians that prescribe medicinal tranquilizers for hyperactive dogs; but talk to dog owners, and few actually want to use them. Would they try a natural supplement? You can bet on it, based on the number of natural products on the market which claim to calm canine hyperactivity. A French scientist, Dr. Claude Beata, recently presented his studies on a new natural product for canine anxiety that he's tested and has been approved in France.