Pet Stuff and Pet Products - PetsLady.com
Looking for great pet stuff? Want to read about the latest new pet products? Or see unbiased reviews on the best products for your pets?
Our team of pet owners and experts here at PetsLady.com review with you the best stuff for your dog, cat, bird, fish, horse, and other exotic pets.
Here are some of our most popular Pet Product articles:
- Top 5 Best Cat Litter Mats That Prevent The Spread of Cat Litter
- 3 Most Important Supplements for Older Dogs and Cats
- 10 Best Products For Your Cat...Sold On Amazon
- Best 10 Products For Your Dog Sold On Amazon
- 5 Best Upright Vacuums for Pet Hair - Reviews and Comparisons
- 9 Best Pet Products Of 2012 - Winners of Global Pet Expo
- 10 Hot Products To Keep Your Pets Cool
- 10 More Hot Products To Keep Your Pets Cool
- See all our picks for the most adorable and funny dog and pet costumes.
Subscribe to our "Best Pet Products and Great Pet Stuff" articles.
I recently encountered a heartbreaking scene on a main street in my neighborhood. A car was stopped and a group of people were comforting a woman. Her black dog was lying lifeless in the road. She had been crossing the street with her two black dogs at a crosswalk, but the driver had not seen them.
When you purchase pet insurance, the insurance company generally charges you a premium for certain breeds of cats and dogs, as well as the age of your pet and various other criteria. The premiums on Rottweilers and Siamese cats must be pretty high, because their average claims are much higher than other dogs and cats. Today, a pet insurance comparison website released information on the Top 10 Most Expensive Pets based on their average insurance claims. I already gave away two of the 10 breeds... can you guess the others?
Dogs and cats age faster than humans. Veterinarians consider a 7-year old dog or an 8-year old cat older, a euphemism for old. Now you may have dogs and cats older than 7 or 8 and they still act like youngsters, or you really have youngsters who drag a bit like an older pet would. Of course, they're all different, but there are certain heath supplements that help keep your pets young, and even if they are not acting old, these three types of supplements will help protect or revitalize certain functions.