Pet Care - PetsLady.com
If you are looking for information on animal and pet care, our team of dedicated pet owners and experts share their stories, tips and creative ideas with you.
Bird care, fish care, rabbit care, ferret care, bee care, snake care, hamster care as well as dog care and cat care... we try to cover it all.
So if you are looking for creative ideas and helpful information that will inspire you to take better care of your pets, please join us here at PetsLady.com.
Here are some recent articles:
- Top 5 Best Cat Litter Mats That Prevent Spread of Cat Litter
- 10 Best Products for Cats ...Sold on Amazon
- 10 Best Products for Dogs ...Sold on Amazon
- Pet Food Recalls and What To Do About Them
- 3 Most Important Supplements For An Older Pet
- Protect Your Dog's Vision With These Key Supplements
- 5 Best Dog Foods Reviewed
- 5 Best Cat Foods Reviewed
- 5 Best Vacuums For Pet Hair- Comparisons and Reviews
Subscribe for our Pet Care articles.
Most dogs with vision loss and blindness experience a gradual loss of vision over time. But for some, the loss of vision can be rapid and sudden. Watch your dog closely to see if he displays any of these signs of vision loss. And if they do, seek immediate veterinary care.
Hot pavement can and will burn a dog's paws. So what can be done to protect your dog's paws? Here are 10 tips to keep your dog from getting burned this summer.
It can be tempting to take your dog everywhere you go, but it can cause serious harm to your dog if you are not careful. Remember that if asphalt and cement can get hot enough to cook an egg during the summer, it can result in nasty burns on your dog's paw pads. This is especially true if you have a new puppy with tender young paws.</p><p>So what can be done to protect your dog's paws? Here are 10 tips to keep your dog or puppy from getting burned this summer.