Dangerous things come in small packages.  But nature has a way of
saying, "Do not touch."  And this sometimes involves bright colors. 
Take this cute little frog in this video uploaded on August 3, 2012 by bufothetoad1:

This is the Golden Poison Dart Frog.  In captivity it is safe to handle.  But in the wild it eats fire ants and chemically ingests the ant's toxicity, making it more intense.  Just touching this little guy could be lethal.

Makes you rethink eating frog's legs, doesn't it?

If you have any over-the-top toxic animal stories let us know!

Click here for more fun animal videos!

Comments

Share Your Thoughts

*