Pet Bowl Circumventing Roomba: The Smartest Vacuum On The Planet (With Video)
iRobot, one of the companies specializing in tactical reconnaissance robots for the U.S. military, happens to make robotic vacuum cleaners for the home. You know...the Roomba. Well, now the Roomba has a super-duper model made expressly for pet owners that's got to be the smartest vacuum on the planet - and it specializes in loading up on pet hair!
Just what exactly does this special edition of the iRobot Roomba for Pets do?
1. This fully autonomous vacuum charges up in its own Home Base.
2. It calculates the size of a room and figures out the optimal cleaning path before going about cleaning it.
3. The iRobot Roomba for Pets determines the optimal depth its brushes need to dislodge dirt and pet hairs within each surface, and it adjusts the height of the brush hairs in response to that determination, regardless of whether it's on carpets or hard floors.
4. It recognizes areas of high dirt concentration and spends additional time cleaning these areas.
5. It has dual air filters to prevent dust from re-entering the room.
6. You can guess that this Roomba doesn't bump into pet bowls, can't you? It avoids them, or anything else you want it to avoid when you set up its 'Virtual Wall' near the the bowls. This wall creates a 20 inch barrier to prevent the Roomba from bumping into them and spilling water and food onto the floor.
7. It can be set up to clean your home automatically at a certain time up to 7 days per week, or it can just do spot cleaning at those time. Imagine that! You can program it to search for carpet spots and clean them!
A video of the Roomba in action gives you an idea how this marvell performs:
So, what comes in the special Roomba for Pets? A lot.
- 1 Roomba (with 1 Battery, 1 Filter, 1 Side Brush, 1 Bristle Brush, 1 Beater Brush)
- 1 Self-Charging Home Base
- 1 Extra Set of Brushes (1 Side, 1 Bristle, 1 Beater)
- 2 Virtual Wall (Requires 2 C Batteries)
- 4 Extra AeroVac Filters
- 2 Brush Cleaning Tools (1 Round, 1 Flat)
Some ladies don't like getting household items for holiday presents, but I wouldn't mind getting the Roomba 770. It would just give me more time to party!
That's the buzz for today!