20 Cool Halloween Costumes For Large Dogs
Owners of large dogs can still find great Halloween costumes for their dogs. Costumes for large dogs seem to be more difficult to find than those for small dogs, perhaps because people tend to dress up small dogs more often. But Halloween is for all dogs, big and small. And here are 20 of the most regal, silly, handsome, luxury, and most outlandish large dog costumes we've found online.... Order now, while you still can!
1. Regal Beagle (or larger dog!) Dog Costume
2. Who Needs Reindeer When You've Got Big Elves?
3. No Joke, A Joker Dog!
4. A Hot Dog With Bacon Costume
5. Ballerina Dog Costume For Large Dogs
6. Call In The Police Dog Costume
The Police Dog Pet Costume is great for a large dog; his size is really important to public confidence, as is a uniform complete with badge, hat, police radio, and handcuffs ! Don't forget them.... Buy your Police Dog Pet Costume here!
7. Dog In (d)RAG On Halloween
Rag Doll dogs are much more fun to take trick or treat'n on Halloween than a rag doll. Who's going to bark when someone tries to steal your loot? The Rag Doll Dog Costume is a super cute costume for large dogs on Halloween, and you can order it here!
8. Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf?
9. And From The Distant Past...
A Wooly Mammoth, who may be a bit overdressed in these times of global warming but, nevertheless, looks scary enough for 10,000 years of Halloweens. Super for large dogs, the Wooly Mammoth Dog Costume, complete with horns, trunk, and tusk, is available right here!
10. Chewy, Chocolate, And Cute Costume For Large Dogs
11. Glow Bones? Can You Eat Them?
12. Come Up And See Me Some Time
A Crushed Velvet Dog Corset with Boa Collar proves that you don't have to be small to be sexy. Inspired by Moulin Rouge, this boudoir-worthy dog costume will turn your dog into a subject for Toulouse-Lautrec... after Halloween, of course. This lovely costume is custom-made by Woodlandcottagefarm.
13. Don't Call Me A Dinasaur!
14. Fancy Dress Ball Dog Costume
15. I Am The Walrus
And your dog can be too. The adorable foam-padded slippery slick costume lets the walrus out of the water when your dog adorns the Walrus Dog Costume for Halloween. Thanks to Animal Planet, it's available here!
16. I'm Getting Married In The Morning!
17. Bum-bum Bum-bum Bum-bum Bum-bum, Bum-bum Bum-bum Bum-bum Bum-bum, BAAAT DOG
18. Punk Rocker Dog Costume
19. Walker Much For Star Wars?
Although it doesn't look like this Greyhound can move in the Star Wars AT-AT Walker Pet Costume, its parts are movable and insure that your dog will 'walk with the Jedi' this Halloween. Available here.
20. Nightmare Before Christmas?
The scariest pumpkin design on a beautiful handmade double fleece jacket... It's a Pumpkin Dog Costume on Halloween and a cute cozy warm jacket whenever she needs it. Handmade to order by napetdepartment.
One or more of these adorable costumes matches your dog's personality - or represents his or her complete opposite! Whichever you choose, your dogs will love the attention that's theirs on Halloween. Shop now while these items are still in stock.
SEE ALSO: 12 Best Halloween Dog Costumes of 2012
That's the buzz for today!