PetSmart is having their Pre-Black Friday sale with 75% off on their special item of the day. For Tuesday, November 20, 2012, it is Trixie's Nantucket Dog House.
Medium = $47.50 (Reg. $189.99)
Large = $62.50 (Reg. $249.99)
Petsmart says "Give your pet a place to escape the elements with TRIXIE's Nantucket
Dog House. Our solid pine construction and use of the finest materials
means this shelter will endure years of use with very little maintenance"
Benefits include a draft resistant tongue-and-groove exterior that
is finished out with a weatherproof sealer both inside and out. The
A-frame style roof is covered with durable composite shingles. The
adjustable, extra-high plastic-tipped feet allow you to level the house
on uneven ground and also provide extra circulation underneath. This
will help keep the floor cool in the summer and warm/dry in the winter.
TRIXIE has also provided a removable floor for easy cleaning, a unique
feature not found in many other dog houses. As a bonus, we've included a
transparent split-vinyl door. This will help keep out debris like
leaves and grass and provide additional protection from wind and rain.
- Solid pine construction
- Draft resistant tongue-and-groove design
- Weatherproof sealer both inside and out
- Durable composite roof shingles
- Raised floor promotes circulation to help keep floor warm/dry in winter and cool in summer
- Removable floor for easy cleaning
- Adjustable feet to level on uneven ground
- Hard-plastic leg protectors prevent decay
- Includes transparent vinyl door with vertical flaps (12" x 16")
- Suitable for medium and large size dogs
- Quick and easy assembly
- One year warranty
- Color: gray with white trim
- Materials: pine, composite asphalt shingles, plastic, aluminum, glaze
Medium - 31.5 x 37 x 33.25 in. (80 x 94 x 85 cm)
Large - 35.25 x 41.5 x 37.25 in. ( 90 x 106 x 95 106 cm)
(Amazon has this same dog house for $407.75 and you can see it here,)
Update: There is a coupon code out there with $4 off of $15 just use BDAY11DOG12 at checkout to make it that much better of a deal.