I'm going to have to order 13 calendars this year, because after combing through a few hundred dog, cat, bird, ferret and other pet calendars, I'm so torn about the 13 Best Pet Calendars for 2009, I decided to put one on every other wall, instead of one in every room! This year, you'll find the Most Bizarre, Wisest, Funniest, Best Poop and several other best pet calendar picks....
1. Wisest Dog Calendar: DOGMA, A Dog's Guide To Life, 2009 Calendar
You know why wisdom always comes from dog and cat calendars? Because they really do live the words we give them to say. The greatest realizations in our lives can come from what we learn by watching them. On the cover of DOGMA. .. Don't wait for your ship to come in: paddle out to it."
2. Funniest Ferret Calendar: Jeanne Carley's 2009 Movie Ferret Calendar
Even if you're not a ferret fan, these movie portraits of ferrets are so cute. What a fresh idea from a super ferret photographer! Jeanne Carley's 2009 Movie Ferret Calendar.
3. Most Bizarre Cat Calendar: Stuff On My Cat 2009 Wall Calendar
4. Best 2009 Dog Poop Calendar: The Monthly Doos
5. Best Pet Birds In Natural Habitats Calendar: Parrots And Parakeets 2009 Calendar
6. Most Athletic Dog Calendar: Yoga Dogs 2009 Calendar
7. Wisest Cat Calendar: Proverbial Cat 2009 Wall Calendar
Sometimes you need reminding from your wise kitty: "No house is a home until you add a cat." And no furniture will ever be the same... but you know she's right. These kitties are the design of Sydney Houser who has combined his artistic cat drawing with calligraphic messages to keep you inspired for at least the next 12 months. The Proverbial Cat Calendar .
8. Drollest Cat Calendar: The New Yorker 2009 Cat Calendar
9. Drollest Dog Calendar: The New Yorker 2009 Dog Calendar
It's not dogs or cats that these cartoons swipe at; it's us, and that's what's so droll. The New Yorker 2009 Dog Calendar.
10. Most Artsy Dog Calender: Elliot Erwitt's 2009 Dog Calendar
There's something so compelling about this well-known photographer's portrayals of his subjects. When you look at these dogs, you see their true characters; not our own sense of them, but their sense of them. Features international holidays and translations in six languages. Elliot Erwitt's 2009 Dog Calendar .
11. Sweetest Bird Calendar: Bird Songs 2009 Calendar
For those who love their backyard birds as their own, the Bird Songs Calendar features a different North American bird every month with a device that lets you hear its song. Especially neat for those just getting into bird watching. Comes with a regional bird map too!
12. Best Kitten Calendar: Classic Cats 2009 Wall Calendar
These little guys show no inhibitions in front of David McEnery' camera. The most precious, sometimes goofy, shots you will see of kitties! Classic Cats 2009 Calendar.
13. Most Serious Cat Calendar: Comical Cats 2009 Calendar
Every year I buy a box of Braldt Bralds cat holiday cards. His illustrations just make me laugh out loud. Why? Because each cat looks so dead serious. The Comical Cats 2009 Wall Calendar has all new illustrations. Lovely and comical!
Hope this was fun!
That's the buzz for today!