12 Best Halloween Costumes For Pets 2012: Funniest, Prettiest, Cleverest And More...
Halloween is here again and Lady Bee gets to do her favorite thing: pick pet costume winners in a variety of categories. This year offers some of the best commercial Halloween dog costumes I've seen, as well as some lovely handmade goodies with an emphasis on cats. Let's jump right into the winners' pool with the Cutest, Funniest, and the rest for Halloween 2012.
1. Absolutely Best Elvis Pet Costume Ever: The King Hound Dog Costume
2. Cleverest Halloween Pet Costume: Animal Planet Tortoise Costume for Dogs
3. Cutest Pet Costume: Rasta Impasta Cupcake Pet Costume
4. Prettiest Halloween Pet Costume: Gentle Lion Headdress Costume For Cats And Dogs
handmade by bitchknits
5. Best Fairy Tail Pet Costume: Pet Disney Cinderella Costume For Dogs
6. Funniest Pet Costume: Peacock Costume For Dogs
7. Fruitiest Pet Halloween Costume: Chiquita Banana Costume for Dogs
8. Best Michael Jackson Halloween Pet Costume: King of Pop Costume for Dogs
10. Best Lady Gaga Pet Halloween Costume: Lady Dogga Dog Costume
11. Most Top Heavy Halloween Pet Costume: Silver Screen Starlet Dog Costume
12. Most Practical Halloween Pet Costume: Tutu Harness Costume For Dogs And Cats
handmade by RockinDogs
Oh, there are sooo many more fun pet costumes for Halloween, but these are my favorites. You can find these for your pets by clicking on the "source" below each costume.
One more thing.....
(reprinted from 2011 column)
Lady Bee's Halloween Safe Tips For You And Your Pets
- An all-dog Halloween party, wherever dogs assemble in your area would probably be the most fun for her and for you.
- If your pet accompanies you Trick-or-Treating or stays home and greets Trick-or-Treaters at the door, keep him leashed.
- If your pet is aggressive or shows aggression at any time, take him away from others at this time. If he shows fear or barks a lot when he sees costumed youngsters or adults, take him home or away from the door.
- Don't allow your pet to be approached until others, especially children, know how to approach her.
- Don't let your pet accept food from anyone, until you have inspected it, or not at all. Don't allow him sweets of any kind, especially chocolate.
Have a happy and safe Halloween with your pets!
That's the buzz for today!