The NFL official football season begins tonight. Is your dog ready for it? Here are 12 dogs whose owners dressed them up as football players or cheerleaders, but something in their attitudes suggests that the dogs are not really psyched up for the game....
1. If I Go Out There Looking Like This...
Football player poodle cut: image via freefantasyfootballpicks.com
2. I'm HOLDING It! Hurry Up, Will You?
Silky Terrier in football gear: image via people.com
3. Kiss Me, Don't Kick Me!
Football costume or touchdown costume?: image via thepet-boutique.com
4. They Don't Play Football In Japan
Shih-tzu Sam in his football costume: photo credit: Morgan Ong, Universal Press Syndicate, 2007, image via sacbee.com
5. A College Football Scholarship? Really?
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel in college football jersey: image via baxterboo.com
6. Isn't My Body Supposed To Be Bigger Than My Head?
Beagle in petite size football costume: image via freakingnews.com
7. Don't Worry Millie, I'll Find Some Way Out Of This
Dog pair in football and cheerleader costumes: image via costumedogs.com
8. Oh, Doggie God, Please Kick My Daddy Down To The End Zone
German Shepherd in football costume: image via freefantasyfootballpicks.com
9. Don't I Have To See Where I'm Kicking The Ball?
Chihuahua in football costume: image via freefantasyfootballpicks.com
10. That Rottweiler's Coming After Us; Let's Beat It Outa' Here
Pugs in football jerseys: image via thisnext.com
Some dogs just don't want to be football players!
That's the buzz for today!