It's not raised, unless you put it on a pedestal or stand. It doesn't plug into a wall. It doesn't have a circulating mechanism. And it doesn't self clean. So what is special about the Upsky Pet Floating Water Bowl?
To begin with, there's a potential 50 ounces of water underneath the bowl's paw. Your dog or cat drinks from the paw, and as he drinks the water level goes down, but he retrieves it by pushing the paw cutout with his nose. This simple design is strategic:
- It keeps water clean from dust and bugs (particularly if used outside), and
- It keeps your pet from swallowing too much water at once.
- It prevents water from being splashed all over your pet's face and all over your floor.
- Its low center of gravity keeps the bowl steady on your floor, and
- The bowl remains steady even in your car, so your dog will have ready access to water while your car interior remains dry!
This video puts it all together....
That's the buzz for today!