I love my dog, but sometimes when we're out and about I wish he was small enough to carry in a sling bag - if only to save him from people who walk and text.
If he was small, I would get a YUDODO Pet Sling Carrier (I didn't come up with the name.) because its features stand out as being the best ones I've researched.
So I'll start off by listing a few special characteristics of this sling bag, which comes in several colors (reflective black, reflective orange, blue, green, and pink) and two sizes: small (up to 5 pounds) and medium (up to 12 pounds).
1. The YUDODO is made of strong, supportive materials: a firm polyurethane "leather" bottom and a breathable mesh top. The mesh not only allows air to circulate through the bag to your pet's body, but makes the bag itself considerably lighter in weight (about 10 ounces) than most carriers.
2. This carrier is not oversized the way some bags are, so your pets won't swim around in it. It's nice and snug, which is more comfortable for dogs and cats.
3. The bag is secure. It has an internal clip to attach to your pet's leash. Additionally, the YUDODO has a string tie ruffled adjustable collar for additional security.
4. The YUDODO Pet Sling Carrier has an adjustable wide strap that slides from 38.6 inches to 46.5 inches long. Its range is comfortable for most people. The adjustable strap is an important feature, because you can adjust it for your own comfort. Personally, I prefer carrying a bag in the center of my body with the bottom of the bag hitting my waist. Others prefer a lower carriage. Your own comfort is just as important as your pet's!
5. The hardware is functional, including the reinforced buckle and the fixed zipper.
6. Unlike most other carriers, the YUDODO Pet Sling Carrier has a padded shoulder strap, again for the owners comfort.
7. And then there's the cell phone carrier! (Check the mesh pocket on the front of the strap!)
The reviews are pretty good (4.2 of 5 stars); however, a small group of customers claimed the belt was not adjustable (it is!) and some were not happy with the bag's sturdiness. It is possible that these complaints concerned specific manufacturing defects, because most ratings were high in those areas. So if you do receive a YUDODO Pet Sling Carrier and it has a manufacturing defect, you should return it to Amazon as "defective," and you will get your money back.
Maybe I'll get one for my cat....
That's the buzz for today!