What does it take to keep your dog from shedding fur all over your car? Why, a "No-Shed Coverall," of course! But protecting your car interior is not all this Coverall does.
Very clever, isn't it? A total bodysuit sure enough will allow your dog to keep his fur to himself (and the bodysuit), but the cleverness of the No-Shed Coverall goes beyond merely keeping your car clean.
- Its body-clinging fabric feels protective to your dog, soothing for outside storms or visits to the vet.
- The Coverall provides warmth.
- It protects your dog from exposure to outdoor allergens and from other skin irritants.
- It's an effective protection for sutures and injuries.
- It keeps your dog from direct skin abrasion when scratching his body.
- The No-Shed Coverall protects the skin's surface from insect bites and branch injuries.
- It looks pretty cool, shows off your dog's body, and makes a great dog yoga outfit!
And don't worry about getting the jacket on and off your pup and allowing adjustment for him to pee or poop. There's a zipper underneath the Coverall for easy removal of the jacket when needed.
Sizing is easy too, if you follow the measurement instructions supplied by In The Company of Dogs below:
Size options, measured from neck to tail, on the No-Shed Coverall are: XXS (12" - 14"), XS (14" - 17"), S (17" - 20"), M (20" - 24"), L (24" - 27"), XL (27" - 33"), XXL (33")
Machine washing is a breeze; the fabric is 80 percent polyester and 20 percent spandex. Wash on gentle and air dry.
To me, the No-Shed Coverall is an extremely useful coverall, even for dogs that don't shed.
That's the buzz for today!
Dog Trousers: Don't Let Your Dog Be Caught With His Pants Down!
Authentic Mexican Serapes Make Colorful, One-Of-A-Kind, Dog Poncho Coats
The Passive Solar Canine Condominium: A Dog House You Would Live In, If You Could