Flip To Play sounds like a casino game, but this Flip to Play is a pet crate that can be turned into a whole condo!
If you have a puppy or kitty that needs to be contained for awhile or just needs her own place to hang out and be along, this double duty crate is ideal and not bad looking either.
Here's how it works:
1. Flip To Play arrives as a pet crate. It comes in small and medium sizes, just big enough for puppies, kittens, and other small pets. Small = 43.7"L x 31.9"W x 22.8"H. Medium = 56.9"L x 41.7"W x 29.3"H. The manufacturer recommends that size small be used for pets under about 17.5 pounds. The medium size can be used for pets up to 44 pounds.
The Flip To Play is made of wood and wire.
2. The Flip To Play tray slides out easily for cleaning and the front door can be locked open as well as closed, if desired.
3. To extend the Flip To Play crate into a full "condo," just lift the top of the Flip To Play up and out, as you see below.
4. Here is the full Flip To Play. The measurements when opened up are Small = 43.7"L x 31.9"W x 22.8"H and the Medium = 41.7"L x 29.5"W x 31.1"H
5. Flip To Play in all its glory and your pet's pleasure....
Well, the video below gives you a much better look at how the crate evolves into a condo!
Isn't this Flip To Play cool? I'm almost tempted to go out and get a puppy!
That's the buzz for today!